Scientific research methods in Social sciences
2 March-8 June 2017
Romanian Association of Young Scholars (RAYS) in partnership with Economics and International Affairs Doctoral Studies and Center of International Business and Economics (CCREI) are organizing the second edition of the workshop Scientific research methods in Social sciences.
The workshop invites doctoral students specialized in social sciences, with the purpose of consolidating and developing the knowlendge in the area of specific research methods. At the end of the workshop, the participants will receive a diploma.
Duration: 8 sessions, starting with 2 March.
Location: Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Mihai Eminescu building, room 1204, from 18:00 to 21:00.
- Prof. Dr. Rodica Zaharia (Facultatea de Relaţii Economice Internaţionale, ASE)
- Prof. Dr. Robert Reisz (Universitatea de Vest, Timişoara)
- Dr. Irina Boncea (Facultatea de Relaţii Economice Internaţionale, ASE & RAYS)
- Dr. Cristina Manolache (RAYS)
- CS1/prof.dr.habil. Bogdan Voicu (ICCV, Academia Română)
- Drd. Alexandra Preda (Facultatea de Sociologie şi Asistenţă Socială, Universitatea din Bucureşti)
- Prof. Dr. Georgeta Ghebrea (Facultatea de Ştiinţe Politice, Universitatea din Bucureşti)
*** For applying, please send an e-mail (with the family name, first name and the institution) at email@example.com, until 1 March 2017